abstract musings

abstract (adj.): Considered apart from concrete existence: an abstract concept.
musings (n.): A product of contemplation; a thought.

Announcement

This blog has moved! Please visit the new site at robbyedwards.com.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Back Home

I am back in Knoxville, so I should resume blogging on a more regular basis.

Tonight or tomorrow, I should be able to post some photos I took in the Everglades and at Big Cypress National Preserve.

Even though I had internet access I was too distracted to blog as I was playing Halo 2, which I did manage to complete. Although the campaign ends a little abruptly--setting up a cliff hanger ending (Now I have to wait for Halo 3?!?)the improvements--dual wielding, more weapons, better AI, playing as a Alien character at times--make for great gameplay. It was a lot of fun, even though at times it became a bit repetitive. Playing as the Covenant Arbiter gave the game a great twist, and the twin story arcs made for a more interesting story line overall.